Benefits of Membership
- The Irish Tree — 9 issues per year.
- Access to the members only section of the website.
- Free publication of research queries in the Irish Tree.
- Reduced rates for admission to Association workshops.
- Access to the Library located in the Gaelic League.
- Ability to submit your surname interests to our Surname Research database.
Two submission options
Online Joining - Membership Form Paypal will be used to make payment for membership. You do not need a PayPal account and can use a bank account, credit card, PayPal Credit, or debit card for payment.
Online Renewing- Please log into the website and follow the instructions on your Profile Page under the Membership. The system will remind you to renew starting 60 days before your membership expires. You cannot renew before then. Paypal will be used to make payment for membership. You do not need a PayPal account and can use a bank account, credit card, PayPal Credit, or debit card for payment.
Mail - Please print and mail an application form with dues:
Additional Details of Membership
- The Association's annual membership fee is $20.00 for an individual, $25.00 for a family, and $30.00 for a contributing member.
- Membership is from September though August.
- Membership in good standing is begun and maintained by payment of the membership dues. Dues not paid by November 1 shall cause removal of the member from the roll. Good standing is resumed upon payment of arrears or by rejoining.
All questions regarding membership can be directed to the membership chair at firstname.lastname@example.org .